- Just outlined five more Tobias Fox stories for my editor. On my phone. #likeaboss 21 hours ago
- Gotta love it when amazon recommends me my own book. #awesomeday 2 days ago
- "Hill 142" is off to my newly-minted Beta Readers. Let's see how they like it. #althistory #amwriting #urbanfantasy 4 days ago
- Push Them Good wp.me/pwwUg-DD 5 days ago
- Taking A Break wp.me/pwwUg-DA 1 week ago
Please note: I am not a guest at all of these. It’s simply a list of conventions I am attending because I am bored, uncool and have nothing else to do. Or I’m going to attend and stare at all the “real” authors. Or I’ll be there to help ensure that my continuing efforts at world domination… uh, continue.
Book signings are listed as-is. If you would like more information, please contact either the store in question or email me and I’ll be happy to provide you with more details. Or if you really want the bookstore to host a signing, bug them. They’ll eventually cave (as Barnes & Noble did in 2011).
If you would like me to attend your con, please let me know at least a few months in advance. I don’t have a lot of requirements, just a con badge for me and my handler and I’m your guest. I do request that I get to be on some panels, since I love to hear myself talk (so I’ve been told) and I enjoy hanging out with congoers. I love going to cons but if someone invites me one week before they go I generally will be disinclined. It’s hard to ensure that my handler (i.e., babysitter who makes sure I don’t forget to eat, sleep, shower and stuff) has time off from work on short notice.
Libertycon – June 28-30 — Chattanooga, TN