Not tired of winning yet…
Mysticon 2013 Schedule
So I received my print copy of What Scares the Boogeyman? in the mail just now. It looks nice, if a bit on the thin side. But since it’s only 200+ pages or so, that is to be expected. You can order it now at Amazon and–
–holy crap my computer just scared me! It started my Pandora station without me telling it to. It’s like it knew I should be writing…
Okay, anyways, you can order the book up at Amazon. If you’re going to be at Mysticon and want me to sign anything, you really might want to order things now and be prepared, because I have no extra copies of any books at this time. I, uh, ran out.
Okay, I also received my schedule for Mysticon 2013. Looks like it’s going to be fun, and I get to be on a panel with the indomitable KT Pinto.
- Friday, 5 pm — Ballroom D — Genre Mashups
- Friday, 7 pm — Ballroom D — Law Breaker or Law Maker?
- Saturday, 6 pm — Ballroom E — Kill ’em!
- Saturday, 9pm — Rm 438 — Iron Writer
- Sunday, 10 am — Book Signing Table — Bring your own copy or buy a copy from a vendor, because I have none.
Okay, I think we’re all caught up. Now to make my computer feel better about itself by getting some writing done.