Not tired of winning yet…
Two Weeks Later
- A book sold on Amazon is a good sale;
- An ebook sold on Amazon a bunch of times is better;
- Wondering how your sales are going every five minutes is not conducive to completing anything else;
- There are going to be people who don’t like the book. Deal with it;
- I swear that with the next book, I will not care about sales until 90 days after it’s been released.
I wonder if other authors had the epiphany of “You know? I’m not getting any writing done while I’m wondering how sales are going…”. Anybody? Thankfully, I have a few small projects (nothing major) in the works so I can have half my attention on some things and half on other. This should allow me to keep my sanity for another two weeks.