For the next year, my resolutions will be simple. I will lose more weight (I say this every year, and it’s always like a yo-yo), I will take some real vacation somewhere (I’m dreaming of Disney World) and I will continue my education (because not having any student loans is unAmerican apparently…).
Here are some “real” goals for 2011:
- In 2011 I will write more than four books;
- In 2011 I will get a new agent;
- In 2011 I will assist more people in learning how to get into the publishing industry without getting their asses handed to them;
- In 2011 I will finally do that thing I need to do and make people happy (no, it’s not dying… haha, you jackass);
- In 2011 I will know where my writing career is going and will react accordingly, setting myself up for wrath or ruin in 2012.
So what are your New Year’s resolutions?