Not tired of winning yet…
Publisher cancels book contract because the writer is gay
As always, Larry knocks it out of the park. I’ll add a few comments here.
1) I don’t care who you bang. Or what. Really. I do care about whether a book is good or bad. Call it my “I live in a glass house so I better not cast stones” approach to life.
2) This is marketing GOLD, as Larry puts it. Publishers sacrifice goats to dark overlords for this sort of publicity. These writers will get picked up, just watch.
3) Every time conservatives give me hope, one misbegotten, pathetic excuse for a conservative comes along and makes them all look bad. Society likes to lump people into groups, and then turn around and say we shouldn’t judge a group by one individual. Oops?
4) You should buy Larry’s book, “Warbound”. It’s good.
So Cedar Fort really likes a book submitted to them and says that they think it will sell well. Cedar Fort gives a contract to these two authors. They write their author bios. One mentions his “partner” instead of his wife. Cedar Fort flips out and drops them.
A couple of thoughts.
1. Just from a business/marketing perpsective, what a stupid, stupid, stupid, bone headed maneuver that was by Cedar Fort. Bad publicity for them, and on a side note way to make my home state look bad, because Cedar Fort is from Utah.
Cedar Fort is a regional publisher and sells lots of books to the LDS market. So by extension, way to make Mormons look bad, you dumbasses. Because the vast majority of Mormons don’t care if an entertainer is gay when we watch their movies, read their books, or listen to their music, you dipshits just…
View original post 516 more words