Yes, it’s just the non-DRM formatting, and I don’t think the cover is up, but the book in its entirety is now available at Twilight Times! OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!1!

Uh, yeah. Go buy it, if you’re interested…

Join the conversation! 14 Comments

1. I am sooo proud of you. You deserve it.

2. Are you sure it’s available? Granted if someone clicks on the paypal link they can pay for it but there doesn’t appear to be any book.

Hopefully my e-mail to the publisher with the receipt will fix that.

• I didn’t know that. I’m sorry about that. I hope the editor takes your email seriously, and I hope you enjoyed the book.

• The way the publisher works is to email you the book after you pay as an attachment. I got my copy in minutes after paying.

3. Glad to hear it. It’s about time they brought it out. It’s a very fine book and I enjoyed reading it.

4. Blogged about it. FB’ed about it. Hope it helps.

5. Yay! *buys*.

6. Yes it was a nice sunday read. I got my copy a few hours after I paid on a Sunday.

7. Ok, that was a good read. Great premise, good dialogue.

I have some critiques to offer privately, I just need an email to send it to.

Kudos to whoever edited it, there was nary an error in the text.

8. Do you have an agent? This really is a good book- a little bit of advertising from someone with the right connections would go a long way.

• Thanks Chris and no, I don’t have an agent. I have an acquaintance who is an agent but I already contracted the book when he became an agent. Ah well, such is life.

Just curious, how did you find it?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

About Jason Cordova

Born in Orange, California, author Jason Cordova has written books ranging from the fantastical realms of fantasy to the militaristic side of science fiction. His latest should be out soon. Really. You should probably buy it. Check Amazon. Demand it at your local store. Pay for his kitten kibble.