Jason Cordova's Website

This one time at Writer's Camp…

Corruptor Is Available!!!

Yes, it’s just the non-DRM formatting, and I don’t think the cover is up, but the book in its entirety is now available at Twilight Times! OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!1!

Uh, yeah. Go buy it, if you’re interested…

Advertisements

14 responses to “Corruptor Is Available!!!

1. Me October 16, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I am sooo proud of you. You deserve it.

2. The Unicorn October 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Are you sure it’s available? Granted if someone clicks on the paypal link they can pay for it but there doesn’t appear to be any book.

Hopefully my e-mail to the publisher with the receipt will fix that.

• warpcordova October 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I didn’t know that. I’m sorry about that. I hope the editor takes your email seriously, and I hope you enjoyed the book.

• Steve October 18, 2010 at 5:03 PM

The way the publisher works is to email you the book after you pay as an attachment. I got my copy in minutes after paying.

3. Barb Caffrey October 16, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Glad to hear it. It’s about time they brought it out. It’s a very fine book and I enjoyed reading it.

4. Barb Caffrey October 16, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Blogged about it. FB’ed about it. Hope it helps.

5. Steve October 17, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Yay! *buys*.

6. Brian October 18, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Yes it was a nice sunday read. I got my copy a few hours after I paid on a Sunday.

7. Steve October 18, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Ok, that was a good read. Great premise, good dialogue.

I have some critiques to offer privately, I just need an email to send it to.

Kudos to whoever edited it, there was nary an error in the text.

8. Chris S October 21, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Do you have an agent? This really is a good book- a little bit of advertising from someone with the right connections would go a long way.

• warpcordova October 21, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Thanks Chris and no, I don’t have an agent. I have an acquaintance who is an agent but I already contracted the book when he became an agent. Ah well, such is life.

Just curious, how did you find it?